According to the strategic objectives of the school and the policy framework of the UNE-EN-ISO 9001-2008, the school Montcau - La Mola maintains a quality management system which is based on the following principles:
- We consider quality to be one of the key aspects of our enterprise, allowing our clients to identify and distinguish us from the competition, by recognizing our methodology as a symbol of identification.
- We ensure adequate training for our clients in accordance with social needs which allows us to prolong the confidence they have placed in us.
- We maintain and develop mechanisms that allow us to understand and evaluate our customers’ degree of satisfaction.
- We maintain and develop our model of teacher training.
- We improve the external image of our organization by linking it to our commitment to quality.
The Board of Directors is committed to:
- Promoting resources to review, maintain and continually improve the effectiveness of a system of quality management that meets the needs of our immediate environment.
- Establishing and moitoring targets and indicators of quality processes
- Reporting on our Quality Policy to the entire educational community.
- Striving to maintain and update our level of ICT.
- Making the necessary investments to carry out key strategies and processes in support of the school.
- Meeting the requirements of parents, students and statutory boards, as well as legal and regulatory requirements.