In the Preschool (P3, P4 and P5) we understand that the construction of meanings goes beyond acquiring content. We take into account the educational potential of the game that helps the child to solve challenges and develop strategies and functionalities based on significant needs.
- Quotidianity: everyday activities become a great opportunity to discover the limits, needs and possibilities. Also to win more autonomy.
- Spaces: where we offer learning environments that capture the basic aspects of the areas of the child's curriculum, focusing on the development of capacities.
- Work for classroom corners: where students perform different activities in an autonomous and simultaneous way.
- 33% of English: seven hours a week of class devoted to learning English.
- Three hours a week of Spanish.
- Half hour daily of musical expression with specialist teacher.
- The experimentation and the use of the technological tools (computers and PDI) in the daily skill of the classes.
- A weekly hour of psychomotor activities with a specialist teacher.
- A weekly hour of swimming in the school facilities.
- Knowledge of the environment through cultural excursions.
- The treatment of transversal axes based on celebrations and cultural activities at school; of coexistence and leisure activities.
To fully consolidate our model is important that families participate and feel close and integrated into our educational project. That's why we encourage communication and school-family link through direct contact with tutors, teachers, educators and the management team responsible for infant education.