PRIVATE SCHOOLS FOUNDATION PROMOTION announces the twenty-seventh edition of the Mercè Blanch Literary Contest for boys and girls in all schools in the Vallès Occidental. This contest is governed by the following rules:
- The competition is open to all children from the schools of Vallès Occidental who are studying Secondary, High school or Intermediate vocational training during the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Category A: 2nd cycle of Secondary, High school and vocational training.
- Category B: 1st cycle of Secondary.
- Prose narrative only in Catalan up to a maximum of 4 A4 sheets paper written on one side. The maximum number of lines per page is 30 to 32.
- The theme is free.
- The works must be original and unpublished. Any copy will be disqualified.
PRESENTATION AND REGISTRATION
- The registration form must be duly completed and signed by the author.
- Each author may submit one piece of work.
- The works must be written by computer Arial 12 or Times 12: 1.5 line spacing: a maximum of 4 DinA4 sheets, one side only. The name of the author, should not appear on the piece of work, just the title and the academic year.
- Manuscripts should be submitted in an envelope, accompanied by three complete, non-returnable copies (a total of four copies) and you will also have to send the document in digital format (.doc) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. These should be submitted to the school Montcau - La Mola between April 21 and May 3 of 2017.
- The awards ceremony will be in the school Montcau - La Mola on Thursday June 1 at 3.30 pm.
- All participants are invited to the awards ceremony and finalists will be invited personally.
First prize 500 euros
Second prize 300 euros
Third prize 150 euros
First prize 350 euros
Second prize 200 euros
Third prize 100 euros